Sunday, February 13, 2005

Fluff


Bah. Got my 'unfocussed' head on today. I should be feeling bright and clear, on account of resuming my daily cycling routine (Sat and Sun), but I'm actually all scattered and fragmentary. Paying the price for overindulgence in food and drink at the back end of last week. Fat and flaccid is my theme of the day. I got on the scales at my parents' place, and I was surprised - shocked! - at how much weight I've managed to put on since my bike accident gave me six weeks off exercise. I need to get back in the saddle for the ride to work every day this coming week. No excuses. And just one pizza. And no fish and chips/Chinese take-aways/pork pies/continent-sized croissants.

Sunday. And now to the ironing: the glamorous, care-free life of the bachelor boy...

1 comment:

Andy said...

They sound great! Wheeeeeeeee...