Friday, April 01, 2005

Blogged Out


My brain is malfunctioning this evening. It's the tedious time of the month at work, when I have to do the (worthy but dull) number crunching and bean counting. This is not the most energising part of my job.

As a consequence, my neurotransmitters seem to have evaporated, and my synaptic/dendritic/axonic landscape is an arid scene of parched inactivity, with a few twiggy bushes marooned, fruitless, in an ocean of sand and dust. There will be no productive activity here until the sun has come up again, the tide has come in, the dew has risen, and this metaphor has been ridden into the ground, like a...like a...dead horse.

Zzzzzzzzzz.........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shows some promise...

Anonymous said...

Anonymous is me!

Andy said...

I think you mean was you...anon no more.

red one said...

Like a dead horse that got up again a couple of minutes later and started galloping across blogworld again?

You've got the bloody pony express of dead horses, as far as I can see ;-)

RedOne