Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Pillock


Not content with my head being strange and fuzzy (at one point this morning I wanted to twist it off and replace it with something more inert and less internally fizzy), I banged it on a piece of wood: I'd bent down to take some socks out of the bottom drawer, and, as I stood up, I must have swayed a bit -- somehow I managed to bang my left temple on the right hand side of the tall chest of drawers. There's a bit of a bump there, and it's tender (my head, not the drawers).

I wonder if I need a carer? Or whether I should wear my bicycle helmet around the house? (If I'd done it after an evening on the beer, I could understand, but this?)

Must get back to work and distract myself from lying around dozing. I will be better after a good night's sleep, I will be better after a good night's sleep...(etc)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have too much stress! Calm down and relax!

Your private carer/Doctor;-)

Andy said...

OK, doc -- will do. (You are qualified, aren't you?)